Ingredients & Directions
- 1 loaf (11 3/4 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Frozen Mozzarella Garlic Bread
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups fresh or frozen broccoliflorets
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup mushrooms(about 3 ounces)
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
Heat the bread in the oven according to the package directions.
Heat the water and broccoli in a 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the broccoli is tender-crisp. Drain the broccoli and set it aside.
Heat the oil in the saucepan. Add the mushrooms and garlic powder and cook until the mushrooms are tender. Return the broccoli to the pan and heat through.
Arrange the tomato slices on the bottom bread half. Top with the broccoli mixture and the remaining bread half and cut into quarters.