Ingredients & Directions
- 1.75 cups or
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 stalk celery, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 4 cups
- 1.5 pounds boneless pork chop, 3/4-inch thick (6 pork chops)
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
Heat the broth, red pepper, corn, celery and onion in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat to a boil. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Add the stuffing and mix lightly.
Spray a 3-quart shallow baking dish with vegetable cooking spray. Spoon the stuffing into the baking dish. Top with the pork. Stir the brown sugar and mustard in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth. Spread the brown sugar mixture over the pork.
Bake at 400°F. for 30 minutes or until the pork is cooked through.