Ingredients & Directions
- 2 slices
- 2 slices deli pepperoni (about 1 ounce)
- 2 slices deli ham (about 1 ounce)
- 2 slices deli salami (about 1 ounce)
- 2 slices deli provolone cheese (about 1 ounce)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing or Italian salad dressing
Layer 1 bread slice with the pepperoni, ham, salami and cheese. Drizzle with the dressing. Top with the remaining bread slice.
Easy Substitution: You can substitute mayonnaise for the salad dressing, if you prefer. Spread it on the bread before assembling the sandwich.