Ingredients & Directions
- 1.5 cups diced frozen peach slices or drained canned peaches
- 1 container (8 ounces) mascarpone cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup peach jam or preserves
- 1/4 cup diced prosciutto
- 2 tablespoons shredded fresh basil leaves
- 1 package (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells, prepared according to package directions
Stir the peaches, cheese, jam, prosciutto and basil in a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Spoon about 1/3 cup peach mixture into each pastry shell.