Ingredients & Directions
- 4 cups Pepperidge Farm® Cornbread Stuffing
- 1.25 cups water
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1.5 pounds boneless pork chop, 3/4-inch thick (about 6 chops)
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup or (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Celery Soup
- 0.333 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Prepare the stuffing with the water and butter according to the package directions.
Spoon the stuffing across the center of a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Place the pork on each side of the stuffing.
Stir the soup and milk in a small bowl. Pour the soup mixture over the pork. Cover the baking dish.
Bake at 400°F. for 30 minutes or until the pork is cooked through. Sprinkle with the cheese.