Ingredients & Directions
- 2 medium fennel bulb, trimmed and diced (about 3 cups)
- 2 medium sweet onion, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 3 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth(Regular, Natural Goodness® or Certified Organic)
- 1 package (14 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
Heat the oven to 400°F. Place the fennel, onions and garlic into a large bowl. Add the oil and toss to coat. Spoon the fennel mixture onto 2 rimmed baking sheets.
Roast for 30 minutes or until the fennel mixture is lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
Reduce the oven temperature to 350°F. Stir the fennel mixture, lemon zest, parsley, pine nuts and broth in a large bowl. Add the stuffing and mix lightly. Spoon the stuffing mixture into a greased 3-quart casserole. Cover the casserole.
Bake for 30 minutes or until the stuffing mixture is hot.