Ingredients & Directions
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 2 stalks celery, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1.75 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth or Swanson® Certified Organic Chicken Broth
- Swanson® Natural Goodness® Chicken Broth
- 5 cups Pepperidge Farm® Cornbread Stuffing
- 1/4 cup seeded and chopped cherry pepper
Cook the sausage, celery and onion in a 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat until the sausage is well browned and the vegetables are tender, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
Stir the broth in the saucepan and heat to a boil. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Add the stuffing and pepper and mix lightly.