Ingredients & Directions
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets(2 sheets)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large onion, finely chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 packages (about 10 ounces each ) chopped frozen spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup or (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 egg
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed, crushed
- 1 package (8 ounces) feta cheese, crumbled
Thaw the pastry at room temperature for 40 minutes. Heat the oven to 375°F.
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and cook until they're tender. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add the spinach and cook until the liquid evaporates. Remove the skillet from heat and let it cool.
Beat the soup, eggs and dill weed in a medium bowl. Stir in the cheese and spinach mixture.
Unfold the pastry on a lightly floured surface. Roll into a 13 x 9-inch rectangle. Place it in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Top with the spinach mixture. Roll out the remaining pastry sheet and place it over the spinach mixture. Cut 4 slits in the top of the pastry.
Bake for 25 minutes or until it's golden brown.
Tip: To thaw the spinach, microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes, breaking apart with a fork halfway through heating.
Tip: Substitute Campbell's® Cream of Mushroom Soup for the Cream of Chicken Soup.