Ingredients & Directions
- 0.333 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 small mango, peeled, pitted and cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 1 package (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells, prepared according to package directions
- 1/4 cup toasted shredded coconut
- 6 slices mangoor mint sprigs (optional)
Place the cream cheese, mango, brown sugar and lime zest into a food processor. Cover and process until the mixture is smooth. Spoon the cream cheese mixture into a medium bowl. Fold in the whipped topping. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Divide the mango mixture among the pastry shells. Sprinkle with the coconut and top with the mango slices, if desired.