Ingredients & Directions
- 1.75 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth or Swanson® Chicken Stock
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 1 stalk celery, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 small onion, coarsely chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 4 cups Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 12 ounces sliced cooked turkey
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) Campbell’s® Turkey Gravy
Heat the broth, black pepper, celery and onion in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Add the stuffing to the saucepan and mix lightly.
Spoon the stuffing mixture into a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Arrange the turkey over the stuffing. Pour the gravy over the turkey.
Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes or until the turkey and stuffing are hot.