Ingredients & Directions
- 2 cups mixed dried fruit(apples, apricots, cranberries and pears)
- 2 stalks celery, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 large red onion, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried poultry seasoning
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 4 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth or Swanson® Certified Organic Chicken Broth
- Swanson® Natural Goodness® Chicken Broth
- 1 package (14 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Cornbread Stuffing
Spray the inside of a 6-quart slow cooker with vegetable cooking spray. Stir the fruit, celery, onion, poultry seasoning, parsley and broth in the cooker. Add the stuffing and mix lightly.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour. Reduce the heat to LOW. Cover and cook for 2 hours or until the vegetables are tender.